Deliciously refreshing, these strawberry watermelon popsicles are so yummy kids (and grown-ups) will keep asking for more. And with 44 organic superfoods inside you’ll never have to say no. Get watermelon while it’s in season, make extras and keep them in the freezer for when you need a cooling shot of summer.
6 Popsicle Molds and Sticks
1 scoop Super Green Juice powder
2 cups (16 oz.) fresh chopped seedless watermelon
2-3 fresh mint leaves
1 cup (8 oz.) chopped organic strawberries
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons raw, unfiltered honey (vegan? try maple syrup)
- Set aside ¼ cup of strawberries, drizzle with a little warmed honey and touch of lime juice.
- Blend watermelon, ¾ cup of strawberries, mint leaves, remainder of honey, and lime juice until liquid. Set aside ½ cup.
- Take main liquid, add a scoop of Super Green Juice and blend well.
- Drop a few of the strawberries you set aside into each of your 6 Popsicle molds. Keep some to add at the end.
- Pour the ½ cup of pink liquid you saved equally into the 6 molds.
- Slowly pour the main Super Green Juice mixture into the 6 molds, then top off with the remainder of the chopped strawberries.
- Freeze and enjoy!
Tip: You can make a refreshing drink too; simply blend all ingredients except honey, then taste and add honey to your preference.
Deliciously sweet and hydrating, watermelon is full of a special antioxidant called lycopene renowned for its cell protective abilities.
Strawberries are a tasty addition with vitamin C and added antioxidants for anti-aging and brain support. Limes alkalize the body and support digestive health, and are full of immunity building vitamin C. Mint adds antioxidants and is renowned for its ability to soothe the digestive system.
Raw honey is a superfood sweetener. It’s a potent mix of fructose, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that acts as an antioxidant. For a full vegan option, pick agave or organic maple syrup.
A scoop of Super Green Juice powder provides 44 organic superfoods. Inside are vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, probiotics, 3g of fiber and 3g of plant protein.
Each Strawberry Watermelon Popsicle comes in at only about 60 calories, making it a healthy treat you can savor and share with everyone.
Thank you for your donation – your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Your donation will benefit and reward our true heroes.
Please spread the word as donations are needed and required to further the mission of the 2KHeroes Foundation.